20+ Questions To Expect From Investors
31 December 20
Do you have an investor pitch meeting coming up? Here’s what you have to know.
Investors hear countless pitches a day, therefore if you want to be one of the lucky ones, you’re going to have to make an impression. Start by crafting your pitch in an engaging way, including information on your team, market segments, financial projections, strategy, etc. Remember, the investors are not only investing in your business but in you as well, so show passion and expertise.
It’s also important to know that regardless of how great your idea is, you have to be prepared to make an impression by having a thoughtful answer to any question asked. So, without further ado, here is a list of questions to expect at your upcoming pitch meeting.
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What problem are you solving?
- How big is the problem you’re solving?
- How big is the market opportunity?
- What percentage of the market do you plan to get?
- What is your strategy?
- Who is on your team?
- Who are your competitors?
- How are you different from others?
- Have you protected your Intellectual Properties like Patents?
- How will you make money?
- How much revenue have you made to date?
- What is the average revenue per customer?
- What are the average monthly expenses?
- How are you going to spend investors’ money?
- What milestones have you met?
- How will you get started?
- How long will this take?
- How will you drive loyalty?
- What potential risks do you see?
- What if you run out of money?
- What’s the plan if something unexpected happens?
- What is your exit goal?
- Why should I invest in you?