7 Ways AI Could Reshape Our Future
16 May 23
In the recent explosion of AI and its seemingly limitless capabilities many are already trying to imagine what our future is going to look like. Some are seeing a gloomy picture similarly to the 80s classic the Terminator where AI has taken over the world and enslaved all humans. But most people seem to be welcoming AI and are eager to take advantage of the technology.
Here are 7 ways AI models could help us solve our everyday problems:
- AI can help translate languages in real time. Text, speech, image – you name it. The key is that language barriers around the world could be brought down like never before with the help of AI technology.
- Medical diagnosis could be made much faster, more efficiently and be accessible to people who do not have the means to seek medical attention thanks to AI. Of course, not saying that doctors would become obsolete, but perhaps their jobs can be made easier.
- AI can also analyze huge sets of data in real time helping predict natural disasters by sorting through many environmental factors.
- A lot of you have probably seen AI generated videos on TikTok or other social media platforms. It is scary how well made those videos are. An even more interesting fact is it only takes a small fraction of the time to make a similar video the traditional way.
- AI could help fact check news articles on the web. Perhaps reducing the number of people believing in the flat earth theory.
- A day soon may come when all the cars on the road are operated by AI. Is this a good thing or a bad thing is for you to decide.
- AI algorithms could prove to be very useful for institutional and retail investors in predicting stock prices and is already in use today.
These 7 possible uses for AI is just the tip of the iceberg. It is likely that AI will be even more significant to our future than the invention of the smartphone.